Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client for Mac. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts and more - away from the distractions of your browser.
- Beautiful minimal interface that lets you stay productive and doesn't get in the way of your work.
- Get notified whenever there's new activity in any of your Trello boards.
- Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
- Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut
Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We've made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
Some useful Paws for Trello shortcuts:
- Cmd+Alt+T - Open app from anywhere (customizable)
- Cmd+1-9 - Quick access to your Starred Boards
- Cmdl+0 - Open Boards page
- Right-click on card - quick edit menu
- All Trello shortcuts still work!
Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
New in 2.0.3
Finally! Fix keyboard shortcuts not always working when first opening the app window.
Fix keyboard shortcuts stopping working when opening a card or filter menu.
Fix error popping up when launching the app for some users.
Tweak the time it takes to quietly close the main window from 30s to 15min. Window will no longer reload fully when you're closing the app for a short while, but it should still prevent heavy battery usage if you mostly keep the app in the background.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction