IAR Systems has introduced a new version of IAR Embedded Workbench for Renesas RX. Version 2.90 of the complete C/C++ compiler and debugger toolchain offers extended static code analysis through the powerful add-on tool C-STAT and the possibility to easily import Renesas Firmware Integration Technology (FIT) modules.
The highly requested tool C-STAT is fully integrated in the IAR Embedded Workbench IDE and performs advanced static analysis on the source code level. The updated version adds approximately 150 new checks to the existing wide range of checks, including 90 new MISRA C:2012 checks and two new packages of checks. Several new options are also available, for example the possibility to enable or disable the false-positives elimination phase of the analysis as well as to exclude files from the analysis. It not only aids developers in ensuring the code quality early in the development cycle, it also detects defects, bugs, and security vulnerabilities as defined by CERT C/C++ and the Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE), as well as helps keeping code compliant to coding standards like MISRA C:2004, MISRA C++:2008 and MISRA C:2012.
Renesas FIT is a technology that simplifies development of RX-based applications and improves portability between RX microcontrollers. It consists of a Board Support Package (BSP), peripheral function modules, middleware modules, and interface modules. The latest version of IAR Embedded Workbench for Renesas RX adds a tool for easy import of FIT modules. With this new integration, developers can use the imported FIT modules in IAR Embedded Workbench without having to make any adaptions to the imported code.
IAR Embedded Workbench for Renesas RX offers the IAR C/C++ Compiler, assembler, linker, library tools and the C-SPY Debugger in one single IDE. It provides everything developers need to create smaller, faster, and smarter code for all Renesas RX MCUs.
Release Notes for IAR Embedded Workbench for Renesas RX version 2.90.1:
- Extended functionality in C-STAT
- The static analysis tool C-STAT has been extended with approximately 150 new checks including 90 new MISRA C:2012 checks and two new packages of checks. There are also new options to enable or disable the false-positives elimination phase of the analysis and to exclude files from the analysis. C-STAT message suppression can now be controlled by directives placed in comments in the source files.
- Tool for Renesas Firmware Integration Technology (FIT)
- A graphical tool for importing FIT modules into an IAR Embedded Workbench project has been added. Choose Tools>FIT Module Importer to open the tool for selection from the FIT Module library.
- Updated C-SPY J-link driver
- The C-SPY J-link driver has been re-written to support RXv2 devices.
- Improved floating-point library
- The floating-point library has been optimized for higher execution speed.
- Updated device support
- SFR header files, linker configuration files, and device description files have been added for the latest Renesas devices.
- Updated user documentation
- The C-SPY Debugging Guide, IDE Project Management and Building Guide, and IAR C/C++ Development Guide have been updated to reflect the product changes.
Supported Architectures: 32bit \ 64bit
Website Home Page :
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (32bit) / Vista / 7even / 8.x / Windows 2003 server (32bit) / Windows 2008 server
All Link Download :
http://nitroflare.com/view/23B1EF5A17F5753/IAR_Embedded_Workbench_for_RX_version_2.90_.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/63C51F871DA65D7/IAR_Embedded_Workbench_for_RX_version_2.90_.part2.rar http://rapidgator.net/file/4c4655d029a96adfad1754afd6b4a347/IAR_Embedded_Workbench_for_RX_version_2.90_.part1.rar.html http://rapidgator.net/file/51e1cb8f690c7a7e33e38716a81c7871/IAR_Embedded_Workbench_for_RX_version_2.90_.part2.rar.html