Code Industry Master PDF Editor 4.1.20 (x86/x64) Multilingual | 27.6MB
Our robust and rich set of features includes the full support of PDF and XPS files, import/export PDF pages into JPG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP formats, converting XPS into PDF and vice versa, and 128 bit encryption. You can also add various controls such as buttons, text fields, checkboxes and more, as well as implement event handlers for predefined user actions such as pressing, clicking, hovering, and scrolling.
Master PDF Editor - Features
* Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features
* Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
* Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
* Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
* Convert XPS files into PDF.
* Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
* Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
* Split and merge PDF files.
* Dynamic XFA form support.
* Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
* Adding a digital signature and Signing PDF Documents.
* Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
* Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
OS : Windows XP, 2003, 2008 , Vista, Seven, Windows 8, Windows 10
Language : Multilingual